All times are UTC

It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:48 am

Post subject: November 2016 - Prologue
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:11 am 

Clutched in the claws of a dead crow, this letter was found by the deckhands of (the ship), bringing it to the attention of the passengers and the Captain was of utmost importance. What follows is word for word, written on a tattered piece of parchment, marked with the seal of the Wanderfoot Expedition.

To Whomever Finds This,

I pray that this message is found by parties that can help us, particularly the next ship incoming to join us. We of the Wanderfoot Expedition that set up a burgeoning colony in the New World are in desperate need of help. Every night we have been under assault, a terrifying mist thick with a miasma of despair rolls in bringing with it hordes of the undead. They take our people away, rip apart our defenses and push us to the brink of being wiped out.

To add more troubles, the local flora and fauna have been driven wild by whatever is causing these mists and have made attempts to farm or hunt almost impossible. We are at the last of our rations, which includes my cheese, jam and bread. Please, whomever finds this message, make haste towards the colony. We will be in desperate need of help upon your arrival.

I have faith that the destiny for the Wanderfoot Expedition does not end here, and I have faith in the heroes that are en route to the New World. We will not give up hope. We stand defiant.

P.S, Please bring more Cheese
Nigel Wanderfoot, Head of the Wanderfood Expedition