All times are UTC

It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:35 pm

Post subject: September Epilogue 2018
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:20 pm 
Site Admin

From Emperor Mixcoatl, son of Nahuatl, Emperor of the Tzahualli Empire

I hope this letter finds the citizens of the settlement of Port Harmony well. I want to first express my gratitude in assisting me and my father in restoring rightful rule to this empire from the false emperor, my uncle. The dark forces he conspired with will not be tolerated in this empire, and even now we are continuing to round up the last of his conspirators, and we are making it known that the forces of the creature called the Janja will never have a citizen of this nation willingly join its ranks.

Though we were successful, it was at great cost, and my father made the ultimate sacrifice as every Emperor should be prepared to do for his people. There is much rebuilding to do on our end, as our capital and the surrounding areas are devastated by the civil war and blighted, as well as, despite our victory, forces that wish to challenge my rule due to my age and inexperience, and distrust in consorting with foreigners. There is much to overcome in the future as we look towards a bright future and to embrace the great chance that my father sought and enacted.

I look forward to the friendship between our two groups, as my people begin to find their way once again and take their place to assist in fighting the evils that plague these lands, and I hope that we can build upon the relationship that we’ve already made.

May Nahuatl bless you, my friends.

Emperor Mixcoatl