All times are UTC

It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:50 pm

Post subject: March Highlights 2018
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:39 am 
Site Admin

March Highlights!

Post subject: Re: March Highlights 2018
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:48 pm 

Awesome season opener! Missed this group of amazing people a lot! That was definitely the biggest highlight was seeing everyone after four long months! :P

This was a really solid event with so many interesting things going on. Probably my favorite event so far. I thought all the changes and new things after the update/rules changes went very smoothly from my perspective. I still consider myself a new player, but it was great to see even more new people at this event!

The main plot line was really exciting and cool to see play out. Getting a new Ley Stone was an awesome start to Book 2! Also before that seeing everyone's faces towards the beginning when Joe came out and said "You cannot recoup for the rest of the period..." was priceless O.o

Npc'ing as tiny jumping coconuts was one of the best mods ever. The marketplace was a really cool addition to the game. Had a great energy to it, quite a lively feel. It was awesome talking to Krognar (sp?) about his tribe and learning more about Pith. That made my event really. Tons of great battles from the shadows to the toxin guys and the automatons. Pretty cool to see some big numbers called out and get be blown up. It's a really cool world the staff has created and it's awesome to get to explore more of it in game.

One of my only complaints is there are too many awesome characters in this game and I don't get to talk to them as much as I want because everyone else also wants to interact with them a ton as well haha. It's cool to see them interact and learn more about what they're up to and their backstories and how it's all tied together.

Even though I'm not at ritualist it was really cool learning more about how that works and seeing it in action and how the group and work together through something like that.

Thank you so much to the awesome staff for organizing everything and working so hard to create amazing and memorable experiences for all us jokers! You guys are the best! And it was great playing with everyone again and looking forward to more adventures!!