All times are UTC

It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:03 pm

Post subject: of Volunteers and Conservation
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:05 am 

Greetings from the Council of Port Harmony.

I hope that this message finds you before you all head off to explore and gather resources for the next month. There are a few areas of concern that we would like to bring to your attention and ask your help with.

The first and most important issue is that at least 2 hex-parcels have been stripped of resources.

While it may be possible for the land to recover over time, it is clear that our presence and resource gathering activities are having a strong impact on these lands. If we are not a good steward to the lands that support us, we will not last long and will not be able to send resources back to our kingdoms and Families back on Eloran.

As a stop-gap measure, the council would like a few volunteers to visit these hex-parcels to replant trees and do anything else that may be necessary to ensuring the health of the land and resources of that area. Basil Honeywell will be taking point on this, and will contact anyone who volunteer here in order to coordinate out efforts.

We would also like to begin the process of collecting and aggregating the geographical information of the lands that surround our home. With that information, we would be able to avoid over taxing a hex-parcel, as well as having the ability to more effectively focus our resource gathering efforts.

To this end, if anyone is willing to share the logs of their past expeditions or any journeys going forward, this would be a huge help. I know it may take time to figure out what they gathered and where, but every little bit helps.

The second issue that we would like your consideration for is that of civil works.

We need a few volunteers to build a road to the swamp lands to our East. This road would open up all new territory to explore and connect us with our Therian Allies out that way.

Once that road is built, we would like to build an outpost along it and then upgrade it to a forward outpost. This is a several month endeavor that will have long lasting effect to our safety and defense.

We thank you all for taking the time to read this. If you would like to volunteer for any of these, please post your name under this message.

- Council of Port Harmony

Post subject: Re: of Volunteers and Conservation
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:23 am 

yeap, I can share my explorations with the council. Reach out when you're ready for 'em.

-Occius Faoure

Oog : Chris Moses

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:28 am 

"Should we also write our profession nearby, so we can be placed in a task force that will best utilize our skillset?" Fuji asked, as he wrote his name below the Council's signature.

藤林 保彦

OoG: Rob, Self-Proclaimed "Cat Dad"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:22 am 

I volunteer to go with the replanting party. -Mable

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:12 pm 

I warn everyone not to go from port harmony towards the docks at all. You will be attacked and if your lucky just driven off. The area is teaming with hostile muckins. Also the Muckins are stealing from the garden and will likely attack you if your paths would cross there wile working.