All times are UTC

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:24 pm

Post subject: New to Town
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:16 am 

Nep, Greer, Taran, and Tuknar, new arrivals to Port Harmony calling themselves The Iron Wolves decide to go to the Inn one evening. Tuknar looks around to see who else is there before joining his party at a table.

They discuss some of the events of the recent and mysterious trip to Draioch. Eventually though, they begin to talk about their new home and new roles in it. They focus most of the discussion on how they could best serve Port Harmony via their professions.

"When not battling monsters in the surrounding areas of Harshhorne, I served my home and clan by gather ores and coal from near by mountainous terrain." Tuknar remarks. "Prehaps some of the residents that have been here for a while know of areas rich with certain materials to gather." He looks around the Inn once again as he finishes that last thought.

IG: Tuknar
OOG: Ashton

Post subject: Re: New to Town
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:38 pm 

Yoshi watches as the new arrivals sit at a table. He smiles as he overhears the man speaking out loud. Walking ovwr and taking a sit near him he says quickly. "There are mountains to the south that one might be able to mine and to the north is the spider cave. If you leave them alone and feed thwm, you should be able to mine it. I'm Matsu Yoshinari by the way though my friends call me Yoshi." The kitsune smiles and bows his head.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:02 pm 

"Greetings Yoshi and thank you for the information! I am Tuknar son of Kilnar, son of Rexnar and this is my traveling party. Neptune, Greer, and Taran (looking at the Wyrmkin, Fae, and Human respectively). We call ourselves the Iron Wovles. Are you a miner as well?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:41 am 

The young obake chuckles and shakes his head. "No. Not at all. I am majordom-" he says before stopping. "No, i am just a townsfolk who helps the cooks a lot. This is where I sleep when everyone is out exploring. Easier for the other settlers to know where a healer always is." He smiles and nods at the other people.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:24 pm 

'Excellent Yoshi! If you are ever in need of our services, please don't hesitate to ask. We are here to help and protect the people of this new frontier!"